Thursday, July 3, 2008

Glory Bee Gallery!

I have created this Blog as a place for stitchers of my designs to post pictures of their completed Glory Bee works. All you have to do is email the photo (jpg) and the information you want posted with the picture: name, first, last or both, city, state, both or neither. Also if you remember which fabric and fibers you used please list them as well. These do not need to be framed but cannot be works in progress. If you made changes to the design we want to see those pictures also. I love to see what changes you have made to my designs.




I hope you will consider allowing me to post your finishes for all to share.




You may email me at: glorybeecrossstitch@gmail.com




Thanks! I look forward to hearing from you.............Nancy*GloryBee

No comments: